Farewell Bend Campground

[Click here to download high quality PDF map]

This picturesque campground in the midst of old growth forest is adjacent to the Rogue River. This campground is also adjacent to the Crater Lake National Park and has an amazing children’s play area. Groceries and a hot meal are close by in Prospect Oregon and at the Union Creek Resort. This campground offers outstanding fishing locations, many hiking trails,

Whiskey Springs Campground hosts

New Camping Hosts for 2015 season will arrive to web page soon!

including easy access to the Upper Rogue River Trail. Sites to see include Rogue Gorge and Natural Bridge.

Farewell Bend Campground can accommodate trailers or RVs up to 40 feet long, but does not offer hookups.

60% of the sites at Farewell Bend Campground are available for reservation through www.recreation.gov with the remaining 40% of sites designated as first come, first served.

Number of Campsites: 61
Avg. Overnight Fee: $20
Drinking Water: Yes
Toilets: Flush Toilets
Camp host on Site: Yes
Fires Allowed: Yes
Cell Service: None
Nearest Store (Miles): 1
GPS: Latitude: 42.91624 Longitude: -122.43533
Elevation: 3600 ft.
Showers: No
Firewood for Sale: Yes